Steps to Voting:
- Read through the short descriptions of all the projects
- Note the four you want to vote for (to include at least one from those marked as ‘Qualifies for a Boost Vote’);
- On or after 25th January, go to the voting site www.edinburgh.gov.uk/voteleithchooses
- Register with your postcode and email address;
- Follow the prompts and place your 4 votes;
- Click to submit.
If you’ve already read through the projects and selected those you wish to vote for, then actual voting will only take you a few minutes.
If you haven’t yet read about the projects, you will still be able to see the information here and/or on the voting website, after registering.
You have a whole week to get round to this- but PLEASE don’t leave it to the last minute….
You must be logged in to post a comment.