What is the process?
- Reflect on the 2023-2024 Theme: People Make Leith
- Think about what kind of project your organisation would like to offer to the community, within this theme
- Download and read the 2023-2024 Application Form and Guidance Notes
- These are available below in DOCX format (for modern word-processors), DOC format (for older word-processors) and PDF (Adobe Acrobat, Apple Preview etc) formats.
- Formulate your community project and calculate budget
- Consult partners, if appropriate. Remember that two or more groups may form a partnership, to best deliver a project that meets the theme.
- Seek support with your application from the £eithChooses team, if you want
- Write and submit application
2023-2024 Application Form and Guidance Notes
|format||Application Form||Guidance Notes|
|DOCX||Application form (DOCX format)||Guidance notes (DOCX format)|
|DOC||Application form (DOC format)||Guidance notes (DOC format)|
|Application form (PDF format)||Guidance notes (PDF format)|
- Applications open – 16 August 2023
- Support available – sign up for Q & A session on Wednesday 20th September 2023 at Norton Park 3-5 or 5:30-7:30pm, and / or email in to ask for information or for further personalised support
- Applications close – 10 October 2023 (any extensions will be announced at the time)
- Project Gallery available to view online – from 4 January 2024
- Voting – online 22 January to 4 February 2023, plus an in-person voting day (29 January)
- Results Announced – early February 2024
- Funds Disbursed – on or before 1 April 2024