£eith Chooses 2023/2024 is still open for applications but the window of time closes on 10th October, so NOW is the time to get your application in! Even if it’s not 100% finished & refined, you should get it in by the deadline, and ask for help from the Steering Group to tie up some of the loose ends, if needed.
There is £52,000 available for projects of up to £5,000 each. Yours could be one of the 10-12 projects that get funded!
The theme for £eith Chooses 2023/2024 is – yes, we know Glasgow thought of it first-
How to apply
- Reflect on the 2023-2024 Theme: People Make Leith
- Think about what kind of project your organisation would like to offer to the community, within this theme
- Download and read the 2023-2024 Application Form and Guidance Notes
- These are available below in DOCX format (for modern word-processors), DOC format (for older word-processors) and PDF (Adobe Acrobat, Apple Preview etc) formats.
- Formulate your community project and calculate budget
- Consult partners, if appropriate. Remember that two or more groups may form a partnership, to best deliver a project that meets the theme.
- Seek support with your application from the £eithChooses team, if you want
- Write and submit application
2023-2024 Application Form and Guidance Notes
|format||Application Form||Guidance Notes|
|DOCX||Application form (DOCX format)||Guidance notes (DOCX format)|
|DOC||Application form (DOC format)||Guidance notes (DOC format)|
|Application form (PDF format)||Guidance notes (PDF format)|
- Applications – closes 10 October 2023 (any extensions will be announced at the time)
- Support available – Email in to ask for further information, to run your plans past the Steering Group or to ask for personalised support ( by visit or online meeting). Contact: email@example.com
- Project Gallery available to view online – from 4 January 2024
- Voting – online 22 January to 4 February 2023, plus an in-person voting day (27 January)
- Results Announced – early February 2024
- Funds Disbursed – on or before 1 April 2024
Contact can be made via: firstname.lastname@example.org